The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2021.The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs recruiting LLB, CS, MBA/PGDM for Technical Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a think tank, research and capacity building Institution handling various subjects and matters relevant to corporate regulation and governance established in 2008 at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. An autonomous institute, IICA works under the aegis of the Indian union Ministry of Corporate Affairs to deliver opportunities for research, education, and advocacy. Conceptually unique,It is the first institution in India to be formally set up as a ‘think-tank’ for a major Ministry of Government of India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Technical Assistant
- Qualification: LLB, CS, MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :20/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
a. To develop research proposals and projects independently
b. Toconduct and deliver collaborative / individual research projects
c. To identify sources of funding and contribute to the process of securing funds
d. To organise / participate/ present in research and advocacy conferences, workshopsand other appropriate events/activities
e. To apply body of knowledge in appropriate research, advocacy, training activities bydeveloping study modules, research papers & reports, concept papers etc
f. To support the School in emerging as a thought leader in the subject by contributionin research, teaching, training, publications, surveys, advocacy etc
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: http://www.iica.nic.in.An online Interview is being conducted on every Wednesday.
2. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
4. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
5. The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
6. Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at email@example.com .