Bank of America Recruitment 2021.Bank of America recruiting ICWA Inter/CA Inter/MBA/M. Com for Senior Team Member and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Team Member as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Team Member
- Qualification: ICWA Inter/CA Inter/MBA/M. Com
- Experience: 3-4 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Asset services process: Senior Team member is responsible for understanding and processing dividend/coupon interest, corporate action events and related Stock Loan and BAML for Global Markets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Daily Processing of BAML Income/corporate actions events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service levels.
- Resolution of any processing issues and liaison with other areas of Bank of America Merrill Lynch including Settlements, Trading Desk Support, Client Service Representatives, Finance & Middle Office, Technology, Product Data Support, Client On boarding Services and global Asset Services Departments. The job involves a high degree of daily communication and interaction with internal counter-parties, external custodians/agent banks and external clients.
- Daily reconciliation of control, suspense and bank accounts and daily resolution of reconciling items.
- Maintenance of customer service levels through speedy resolution of queries raised by Prime Brokerage clients and Middle office product controller.
- Daily allocation of client money.
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory and BofAML Control Standards and policy requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.