IKEA Released Job Openings On 20/04/2023.The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our business idea is to offer well-designed, functional and affordable, high-quality home furnishing, produced with care for people and the environment.The IKEA Brand unites more than 200.000 co-workers and hundreds of companies with different owners all over the world. It’s one brand, but it reaches millions of hearts and homes. Our value chain is unique. It includes everything from product development, design, supply, manufacture and sales – and of course it begins and ends with our customers.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IKEA s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IKEA Recruiting CA,B. Com Graduates with 04-06+Years Experience for Indirect Tax Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Indirect Tax Specialist follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:13/04/2023
- Mode of application :online
See Also : KPMG Looking For Freshers And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
• End to End compliance with all Indirect tax laws as applicable like GST and Allied laws.
• Calculation and deposit of taxes and filing of returns accurately and in time.
• Preparation of Purchase and Sales registers required for filing of returns and audits.
• Assist stores located in Mumbai in all Tax matters and Finance matters
• Prepare the store organization to deal with GST, compliance with ISD provisions, compliance with Annual audit procedures, filing the report and schedules with tax authorities
• Ensuring tax invoices, receipt vouchers, refund vouchers, payment vouchers and other documents required under GST are issued accurately and in time where applicable
• Checking and ensuring that only eligible input credit is taken in GST returns and reconciling it with books to reverse the ineligible credits
• Calculation of state-wise proportionate ineligible input credits pertaining to exempt supplies and inputs meant for non-business purposes and compliance with credit procedures for input tax credit
• Train, educate and mentor store team to ensure that all required transaction tax compliances is done in accurate and timely manner, input credits are availed correctly and appropriately in all locations
• Preparation of Tax schedules and reconciliation, ensuring that tax returns are tallied with books, dealing with statutory and tax auditors
• Reconciliation of revenue and expenses as per books with taxes (GST) paid and disclosed in returns as well as disclosures made in audited financial statements
• Preparation of Input credit register and reconciliation with books.
• Assist Indirect Tax Manager and Tax Team in any other Tax work.