Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021.Ernst & Young recruiting CA Inter,MBA for Assistant Manager – Assurance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Assurance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst & Young
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Assurance
- Qualification: CA Inter,MBA
- Experience: 3-4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Regular updation of Audit book of business with inputs from Partners / managers capturing details of fee increases, new wins and one-time revenues
- Analysing revenue performance and highlight areas of concern – Analysing client wise revenue and margin movements.
- Follow-up with individual Partners / managers on outstanding AR & WIP.
- Tracking pursuit pipeline – Follow-up with location Partners / managers
- Assisting engagement teams in engagement code management for example NBP, Code closure adjustments etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.