ICICI Bank Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021.The bank, abbreviated as ICICI, is the full name of the Indian Industrial Loan and Investment Company. It is currently the second largest bank in India. Although it was started in 1955 only for industrial loan purposes, it also became a bank when private companies were invited in the country’s banking sector.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Bank Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 07-12+ Years of Experience for Assistant Relationship Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai, Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Background: The focus of the Global Clients Group is to provide the full range of client focused financial solutions to strengthen our relationship with these corporates as their strategic partner and to further deep mine these accounts. The aim of the group is to expand coverage with existing clients and cross penetrate products to maximize the capture of market opportunities.Purpose of the Job: You get an opportunity to understand and manage the portfolio of the mapped corporate clients. You become the face of ICICI Bank to service client requirements. A key aspect of this role is credit appraisal. This would require you to understand the client’s business in detail, its financials and quality of assets. Hence, you are expected to develop a strong relationship with the client to explore the client’s financial requirements and thus provide superior advice to them. Once a credit line has been sanction, you get to facilitate disbursement of funds through collaboration with key stakeholders within ICICI Bank. In addition, you are also expected to offer banking products across the financial spectrum to the client and capture to entire ecosystem of the corporate client.