Accenture Released Job Openings On 03-09-2021.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services”all powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/MBA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Opportunity support – Prepare and/or review costing and pricing scenarios for consulting contract Liaising with onshore CFM to ensure job codes are setup on a timely basis Detailed expense reports on a project by project basis being prepared and sent to onshore finance on a prompt and regular basis Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses Ensuring resources have a valid code before they start working on any project/ engagement Flagging up with the relevant regions if a new job code is required Ensuring timely & accurate time recording; Establish reconciliation processes Producing weekly staffing report and reconciling total headcount numbers with forecast Liaise with Accenture/IDC managers to provide an accurate forecast; Mid month analysis/monitoring of projects to improve financial forecasts Assist onshore PM s in analyzing variances to forecast, reports etc Prepare internal reports: financial statements, budget to actual comparison, margin, recovery analysis, non-billable expenses, etc. Distribute reports to appropriate audience et c: Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP Execute/establish an Accenture time reporting process: determine time reporting method and establish a time report collection and audit process Perform forecast management activities (input collection, processing, reasonableness validation, interpretation and report creation Works with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced correctly and on-time.