IBM Released Job Openings On 01/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B.Com,BBA Graduate with 03 to 06 years of experience.As an AML Senior Analyst- Risk & Compliance at Business Process Operations you’ll be part of a global team of financial crime specialists working on Anti Money Laundering process providing services to global banks.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4.75-6.5 Lacs P.A
- Opening date for online Application:01/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue : 2nd September, 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM
IBM India Pvt ltd, MTP G2, Ground floor, Bangalore
Job Description/Skills Required
- Efficient gathering and reviewing of new client information, as well as monitoring financial transactions for existing clients to identify suspicious activities.
- Analyze information received from the Bank and address AML sanctions related alerts (OFAC)
- Investigate and assess alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization
- Stay current with money laundering and terrorist financing behaviors, issues, policies, regulations, criminal typologies, industry best practices, and developing trends
Preferred candidate profile
- Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in Anti Money Laundering, Enhanced due diligence, Customer identification program
- Familiarity with AML issues and suspicious transaction monitoring systems
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to easily grasp and comprehend AML risks specific to a particular business unit and develop extensive user requirements as well as recommend automated solutions to reduce those risks
- Strong narrative writing skills
Please register before visiting the location for the interview :
Expected Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days'(maximum)
Please carry Photo ID & updates CV
About Company:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including Risk services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.