Amazon Released Job Openings On 01/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-02+Years Experience for Content Writer Position.Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts if required.Candidates who can join immediately or with a notice period of 15-20 days is preferred.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2.5-3.25 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:01/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 2nd September from 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM onwards,Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College 17.732,83.315. 52-14-75 Survey No:44, National Highway 16, Near, Rama Talkies Rd, Old TB Hospital Area, Resapuvanipalem, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530013
Job Description/Skills Required
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon Machine Learning (ML) Science and Modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities
Key job responsibilities
- Creative thinking, excellent written communication skills and preferred experience in content/blog/article writing.
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insurance
- Relocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(both are mandatory). E- aadhar is mandatory
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate
- Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates