IBM Released Job Openings On 04-09-2021. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armand, New York, operating in over 171 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting CA Candidates with 05-08+ Years of Experience for Tax Professional Position.Complete Details for the Tax Professional as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a member of the global international tax team, will have the opportunity for broad experience in all aspects of the “cradle to grave” tax life cycle.
- Work closely with Direct Tax head on various projects, compliance and litigation.
- Will take the role of trusted business advisor from tax perspective
- Work on tax assessment strategy and hands on preparation for assessment including data defence, data rebuttals, schedules and notes.
- Work closely with Statutory Accounting and Tax Accounting to prepare data points and rebuttals for ongoing tax disputes
- Demonstrate a good understanding of tax accounting principles under IFRS/ INAD-AS
- Prepare and review tax provision computations including effective tax rates, deferred taxes, current taxes, tax payable reconciliations, equity reconciliations and uncertain tax positions.
- Support in M&A activity
- Collaborate and engage with internal teams and external advisers to assist facilitation of effective tax coordination for integration of newly acquired legal entities
- Support on ongoing transfer pricing projects and preparation of TP documentation
- Monitor and assess the impact of direct tax law changes and amendments
- Work with various cross functional teams.