IBM Recruiting B.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Operations Analyst .This position requires B.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Operations Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Operations Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Work as a team member of an extended team of the client (Biopharma quality and Marketing enablement teams)
- Managing & executing the standard client processes within stipulated agreed SLA
- Responsible for data extraction, transformation and consolidating as per client s requirement.
- Work on process improvement & optimization initiatives
- Usage of Excel for frequently importing, cleaning, transforming, validating data with the purpose of understanding, or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- Reporting of data in the desired format and representation as requested by the client.
- Ensure quality on team deliverables for accuracy and timelines.
- Review existing tools and provide recommendations for improving performance of migration process
- Lead documentation on processes and compliance requirement
- Develop templates to attain the compliance requirement in the processes
- Perform data validation to ensure audience accuracy
Company Profile IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Apply here For detailed information