Tracxn Technologies Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tracxn Technologies s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tracxn Technologies Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies
- Coordinate with Big 4 Auditors for statutory, internal, concurrent and systems audits of the Company including direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments
- Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting, MIS for Board of Directors and Auditors
- Monitor the performance of treasury operations of Tracxn and provide regular updates to senior management
- Manage payroll processing on a timely basis, including updates to the processes arising from changes to statutory requirements
- Ensure that all tax liabilities are computed correctly, applicable returns are filed properly, and payments for the same are made on time
- Manage correct and on-time payments for all statutory obligations such as PF and ESI
- Manage day to day banking operations including daily BRS checks, proper accounting of collections received, authorizations for payments, and internal movement of funds
- Ensure that internal controls are being followed across all Finance and HR processes such as vendor payments, offer release to candidates, etc.