Citibank Recruiting Any Graduate for the position AVP – Financial Planning & Analysis .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- AVP – Financial Planning & Analysis
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||AVP – Financial Planning & Analysis|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Address strategic issues on an ad hoc basis that are complementary to the regular planning and analysis processes
- Develop/coordinate processes (e.g. the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes) and review results against plans monthly including business analysis functions performed by Business Unit Managers (BUMs)
- Participate in annual budget CCAR PPNR forecasts, 3-year strategic and operating plans and monthly estimate outlook process
- Analyze key management review presentations
- Execute time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis teams
- Manage Expenses for the India ICG business
- Manage Risk and control and MRM coordination for the India FP&A team
- Contribute to the development of review material for internal leadership and external regulator reviews
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Company Profile Citibank, N. A. is the primary U.S. banking subsidiary of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York
Apply here For detailed information