HSBC Released Job Openings On 28/02/2023.HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-05+Years Experience for Retail Banking Sales Position.Complete Details for the Retail Banking Sales follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:28/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue : 11th March , 11.00 AM – 4.30 PM
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India Amar Avinash Corporate City, Shop no. 6-7-8, Survey No.11, Bund Garden Road, Pune – 411001Contact – Pooja Sharma
See Also : Permanent WFH : Wipro VIRTUAL INTERVIEW For B.COM,BA,BSC,BBA,M.COM,MSC& MA (What’s App Resume)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Protection related product and wealth planning services via Canara HSBC Life, HSBC AMC and nearly 500 + funds and products offered by a range of Fund Houses.
- Digital technology support and enablement via HSBC Personal Internet Banking Platform & the Mobile X platform.
- Fulfill secured and unsecured borrowing needs, when identified.
- Identify and capture investment & insurance (I&I) business opportunities leveraging financial planning methodology to ensure fair outcomes for all types of customers
- Engage end to end I&I service, including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfilment, and follow up
- Provide specialist advice on appropriate I&I solutions to meet the family protection, education, retirement and legacy planning needs
- Delivering against demanding performance expectations across customer engagement, financial planning and new business KPIs
- Manage individual portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency through post-sales and ongoing customer engagement
- Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members and broader organization
Interested candidates can share CV on email@example.com
Click here for Official notification and Apply