HP Recruitment 2021. HP recruiting B.Com,M.Com,CA,ICWA for Royalty Finance Analyst II and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided.Eligibility for the Royalty Finance Analyst II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HP
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Royalty Finance Analyst II
- Qualification: B.Com,M.Com,CA,ICWA
- Experience:5 -7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provision of complex financial analyses, requiring an in-depth understanding of business and operational drivers to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Development of various ad hoc royalty reports for HPE and individual business units.
- Narrative reporting that explains flash vs actuals royalty expenses.
- Development and refinement of standalone forecasting models related to royalty expenses—including the identification of key drivers.
- Leads and advises on complex business initiatives, typically playing a strong leadership role to drive consensus, action, and closure across multiple areas within the finance function and across geographies and other business / functional organizations.
- Drives system, model and process improvement initiatives that impact the long-term free cash flow planning function globally.
- Ability to influence senior business and functional leaders within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the vice president (VP) and senior vice president (SVP) level to explain and secure timely payment approvals.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, as this role will work with various levels of management, both in finance and the business—to clearly articulate analytical findings and planning cycle outputs and to drive operational actions.