Amazon Dev Center India Recruitment 2021. Amazon Dev Center India recruitingMBA or Master’s degree in relevant field for Finance Operations – Program Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon Dev Center India .com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Finance Operations – Program Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon Dev Center India
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Finance Operations – Program Manager
- Qualification: MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Delivering complex, large scale programs and projects from initiation through delivery by leading cross-functional, geographically diverse project teams.
- Understanding the business requirements and then ensuring these can be implemented from a people, process, policy and technology perspective by working with Amazon Dev Center India ’s technical teams to effectively design, develop, test and launch scalable solutions that address customer needs while meeting our high controllership standards.
- Ensuring consistent and efficient execution of projects, adhering to Amazon Dev Center India ’s governance and project methodology frameworks, to deliver optimal, high-quality, scalable solutions. This includes effective communication of project progression to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles by collaborating closely with business partners, key stakeholders and team members. Ensuring Plan B’s are always in place.
- Continually strengthening FinOps effectiveness with a relentless focus on identifying and delivering continuous improvement opportunities.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.