BHEL Recruitment 2021. BHEL recruiting Graduates,B.Com,BBA for Apprentice (Tiruchirappalli) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian public sector engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.Eligibility for the Apprentice (Tiruchirappalli) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: BHEL
- Location : Kerala
- Post Name: Apprentice (Tiruchirappalli)
- Qualification: Graduates,B.Com,BBA
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies: 389
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Last date for online Application: 14-04-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited application from inviting eligible candidates to fill up total 389 posts of Apprentice in Tiruchirappalli.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility latest by 14-04-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Mode of Recruitment : Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in ITI/ Diploma/ Degree. Eligible candidates will be called for document verification.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are required to fill application only through online mode latest by 14-04-2021. Personal and education details should fill in online application at appropriate place. Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature should upload in online application. Print of duly filled online application should retain for future use.