This position is responsible for completing the onboarding formalities for all new joinees.
Walk-in date & time :
Job Title HR Ops (Onboarding) Support Services
Level Associate/ Sr. Associate
Department Support Services
Experience 0 to 3 years of related experience
Location Bandra, Mumbai
Qualification Graduate/ Post Graduate
• Checking and verifying Onboarding documents uploaded by the candidate on the Application
tracking system (RMS)
• Track and verify information mentioned on RMS and maintain all HR-related data
• Follow-up with the candidates for Pending documentation.
• Responding to the candidate/ employee queries
• Preparing ID Cards and dispatching it to the employee/client office.
• Initiating BGV as per the client process on the RMS portal and provide the
information/documents in case of insufficiencies.
• Follow-up with the BGV partner in case the TATs are crossed
• Coordinating with the internal stakeholders as and when required.
• Follow-up with the employees to share the duly signed original copy of Appointment Letter and
• Concise communication over email, phone, and in-person
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Respectful towards the sensitive and confidential nature of business.
• Contributes both individually and collaboratively in a time-sensitive environment.
• Ability to thrive in team environment.
• Time management skills are imperative to success.