Hewlett Packard(HP) Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),CIMA,CPA,ACCA for the position Senior Tax Analyst .This position requires CA,ICWA(CMA),CIMA,CPA,ACCA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 27th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Tax Analyst
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard(HP)|
|Salary Offering||₹ 15,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Tax Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Partner with the global and Country tax organization and Country controllers to provide analysis and support in decision making relative to income taxes .
- Prepare and review of HP Inc’s US GAAP income tax accounting models including deferred accounting, payable accounting, tax accounts roll-forward, FIN48, return-to-provision true-up and ETR.
- Ensure proper documentation for tax technical, tax accounting and tax controls.
- Review of HP’s deferred and current taxes to ensure compliance with ASC740 and HP policies.
- Prepare and ensure the remittance of timely tax payments
- Work with cross functional teams to drive a culture of continuous improvement around tax process, tax reporting/compliance, documentation and tax controls,
- Work with regional tax managers to oversee third party service provider preparation of all direct income tax filings
- Keep up to date with tax legislation, SEC Regulations, and US GAAP changes, practice and global development. Monitor and assess the impact of direct tax law changes and amendments
- Work with the Country controllers to support the statutory financial statements audits and any audit assistance.
- Provide support to the global tax provision team on matters related to quarterly and year-end tax provisions
- Understand the companys business and maintain effective control on the tax processes
- Work with technical team on automation opportunities.
- Regular progress updates to management.
Company Profile HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.