HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting CA,MBA for Client Relationship Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 104,154 permanent employees as of 30 June 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector bank by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalisation as of March 2020.Eligibility for the Client Relationship Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location : Guwahati, Cuttack, Jajpur, Patna, Rourkela
- Post Name: Client Relationship Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:2 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Portfolio review and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures. Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level.
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- Client Calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.