Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages recruiting CA, ICWA (CMA) for Project Manager-IT/Software and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.Eligibility for the Project Manager-IT/Software as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Project Manager-IT/Software
- Qualification: CA, ICWA (CMA)
- Experience:06-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
• Own and drive the end to end process of SAP new developments and enhancements
• Business stake holder Management – Collaborate with business stakeholders to define requirements and manage expectations and communications from inception through delivery, including status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
• Monitor and drive SAP end user adoption across all Business function to realize value.
• Act as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, and infrastructure and governance team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing to ensure optimal operational performance
• Analyze the feasibility and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
• Drive the Project Management & Program Management for a successful on time IT Solution delivery
• Drive the functional design & Technical design of the System
• To Lead the Knowledge Transfer Session of the New Application Training to the Application Support and Help Desk Team
• To develop a documentation and SOP for the Application Support
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.