HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021. HDFC Bank recruiting Post Graduate/MBA in Finance, CA. for TAG Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank is the largest private sector bank in India with assets and market capitalization by April 2021. Eligibility for the TAG Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HDFC Bank
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:TAG Assistant
- Qualification: Post Graduate/MBA in Finance, CA.
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- A) Financial Objective Maximize revenue for the desk while handling all non-allocated customers B) Relationship Management external Direct coverage of customers more at the operating level of the customer to ensure documentation etc. Build relationships at the relevant levels of the customers and leverage the relationships for enhanced business. C) Relationship Management internal Direct coverage of branch banking and Rms more at the operating level of the Bank. Manage the internal stake holders, viz. relationship managers in various Business groups, Operations, etc. other units of treasury to achieve the objectives. D) Internal Processes Ensure fulfillment of all transactions in the given TAT, with zero error, while adhering to the process and policies of the Bank. Hedging of all positions arising out of the transactions covered Capturing all transactions in all the front office systems of the bank as per the policy.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HDFC Bank Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HDFC Bank Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.