Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Bank of India recruGraduateng Graduate for Office Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Bank of India is a Government of India owned bank. It is headquartered in the Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai and is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Founded in 1906, it has been state-owned since its nationalization in 1969. Eligibility for the Office Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of India
- Location :Ratnagiri
- Post Name:Office Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 15,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process iBank of Indiauding personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Bank of India, Zonal Office, Near Arogya Mandir, Ratnagiri- Kolhapur Highway, Shivaji nagar, Ratnagiri 415639
Job Description/Skills Required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of RecruGraduateng Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bank of India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bank of India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.