Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) Released Job Openings On 22-07-2021.The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992 in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI) RecruitingGraduate Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Lead/ Assistant Manager- FP&A Position.Complete Details for the Senior Lead/ Assistant Manager- FP&A as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:400,000 /-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 22/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Whole Time Member (WTM) in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The WTM shall receive a consolidated pay package of Rs.40,000/- per month as recommended by the Seventh Pay Commission and subsequently accepted by the Government vide Resolution dated 25th July 2016. 1. Name of the Post: Whole Time Member, Securities and Exchange Board of India 2. Number of Post: 02 (two) 3. Scale of Pay: (a) as admissible to a Additional Secretary to the Government of India; or (b) a consolidated salary of Rs.40,000/- (Rupee four Lakh only) per month. 4. Eligibility Conditions: a. A person of ability, integrity and standing who has shown capacity in dealing with problems relating to securities markets or has special knowledge or experience of law, finance, economics, accountancy, administration or in any other discipline, which in the opinion of the Central Government shall be useful to the Board. The Whole Time Member should be a? person who does not, and will not have any such financial or other interests as are likely to affect prejudicially his functions as the Whole Time Member. b. Keeping in view the role and importance of SEBI as a, regulator, it is desirable that persons with high integrity, eminence and reputation, preferably with more than 20 years of professional experience and above the age of 45 years, may apply along with the following documents: (i) up-do-date and complete ACRs/APARs in original/attested photocopies of last 5 years (ii) Integrity Certificate (iii) Vigilance Clearance including certification. that no disciplinary proceeding(s) or criminal: proceeding(s) either pending or are contemplated against the officers concerned. (iv) Major / minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last ten years/No; penalty certificate c. The terms and conditions of service of the Whole Time Member will be regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Terms and Conditions of Service of Chairman and Members) Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time. The Whole Time Member shall hold office for such period not exceeding 5 years and shall not hold office beyond 65 years of age, whichever is earlier, and will be eligible for re- appointment.