LIC(Life Insurance Corporation of India) Released Job Openings On 13/12/2022.Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian central public sector undertaking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for LIC(Life Insurance Corporation of India) s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
LIC(Life Insurance Corporation of India) Recruiting Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM with 10+Years Experience for Chief Risk Officer Position.Complete Details for the Chief Risk Officer follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:13/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Out of above, at least 5 years experience in Risk, Governance and Auditing. Excellent Knowledge of technology, network and systems. Ideal candidate will be an accomplished and recognized professional with a solid market reputation. Excellent understanding of current and emerging issues in Insurance, Asset Management, Broader Financial Services, Credit and Market Risk Management methodology, Operational Risk Management, related Regulatory Environment. Should have played a leadership role either as a leader in Risk Management or at N minus 1 level in Financial Services, preferably in the Insurance Sector.
- Track record of navigating highly regulated, customer focused, compliance oriented environments of similar scale or complexity. Experience of working in a large scale business/team. Other qualities Must have a commitment to the development of the team and function. Must also have strong communication and interpersonal skills. The role requires solid analytical and problem solving abilities to identify and fix risk compliance. Confident, self -starting, creative with a pragmatic results -driven orientation, an ability and courage to be decisive in situations marked by ambiguity and unquestionable integrity. Thorough understanding of the business or organization’s goals and values.