National Institute of Science Education and Research(NISER) Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. National Institute of Science Education and Research An autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani, Odisha, India, Department of Atomic Energy, Government. India. The institute is an institution of the Homibhabha National Institute..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Institute of Science Education and Research(NISER) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Institute of Science Education and Research(NISER) Recruiting CA,ICWA/CA Inter/ICWA Inter/Graduate/Post Graduate Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Personnel Officer Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Personnel Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bhubaneswar
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay4600 as per VI CPC)
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applicants should apply online through the institute’s website https://www.niser.ac.in/ on or before 15th November 2021. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates. 2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. The on-line applications are purely provisional, subject to verification of details/original documents when the candidate reports for the written test/ computer skill test/interview. 3. Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she is fulfilling all the requisite qualifications and experiences if any. 4. The candidate should have a valid email ID for applying, which should remain active till the end of the recruitment process. 5. The candidate should keep the following items ready before going to apply. (a) Soft copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate. (b) Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate. (c) Scanned copy of essential qualifications (Certificates and Mark sheets), experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any. 6. Candidates should apply ONLINE through the above mentioned website and upload the above mentioned documents. 7. No application fee is required to be paid by the candidates for this recruitment process. 8. Email-id for future correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org 9. Grounds of Rejection: (i) Application in any other mode except as described above. (ii) Application of candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria. (iii) Application without relevant copies of certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate if applicable, age proof and other supporting documents if any..