Aavas Financiers Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Awas Financiers, also known as Awas, is a Jaipur based housing finance company known for providing home loans in rural and semi-urban India. Registered as a Housing Finance Company with Awas National Housing Bank Licensed in August 2011..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aavas Financiers s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Aavas Financiers Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 00-04+ Years of Experience for Finance & Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Finance & Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Durg, Bhilai/Bhillai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 25 September , 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM Durg , Chhattisgarh
- Contact – Aarushi ( 8306700856 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.