Bank of Baroda Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalized banking and financial services company. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalized bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US $ 218 billion and 100 foreign offices worldwide..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of Baroda s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of Baroda Recruiting Graduate/Post Graduate Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Business Head – Auto Loan Position.Complete Details for the Business Head – Auto Loan as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 17.09.2021 2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 07.10.2021 3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. <a style=’text-decoration:none; color:#333′ href=’https://www.sarkari-naukri.in/bob/’> Bank of Baroda Recruitment </a> 4. Bank may send call letters for Personal interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her email ID before applying 5. Guidelines For Filling Online Application: i. Candidates should visit Bank’s website http://www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers- Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents. iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission. iv. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Anychange/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. v. An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. vi. Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as Date of Birth Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. Aug/Sept-2021), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam