National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT) Delhi Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India (MeitY), engaged in human resource development and related activities like skill development, capacity building, project execution in the areas of Information Technology, Electronics, ESDM, e-Governance, Cyber Security etc. both in formal and non-formal sectors of education & training besides project execution..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT) Delhi s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT) Delhi Recruiting CA,CS,ICWA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Chief Finance Officer Position.Complete Details for the Chief Finance Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Rs.78800-209200
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Candidates meeting the above eligibility conditions may download the format available in website https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments or NIELIT Centre’s website. 2. Duly signed, filled-in application form in the prescribed format (as enclosed) complete in all respects along-with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, relevant experience, date of birth, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on it may be sent by the last date of receipt of applications and superscribing in envelop with the post applied for and addressed to: 3. The Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No.3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area, Sector8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077. 4. The duly filled in applications should be forwarded through proper channel alongwith photocopies of upto-date ACRs/APARs dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and vigilance / disciplinary clearance. 5. An advance copy of application alongwith all requisite documents may however, be sent in PDF file through email email@example.com The application will not be considered by the Screening Committee, if the same is not received through proper channel…