Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021. Dak Sevak is involved in all functions, such as the sale of stamps and stationery , the transport and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned to the Departmental Post Offices / RMS by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster, including IPPB..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) Recruiting 10th-Graduate Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Postman Position.Complete Details for the Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Postman as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:4845
- Details of Salary:Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle For Applying to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle Through Indian Post Recruitment 2021, Candidates Must have following Educational Qualification – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects). Local language for Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle is – Hindi Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Age Limit for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh 9UP) Postal Circle is 18-40 Years as on 23.08.2021. Relaxation for reserved categories in the upper age limit is as per Government of India Rules Selection Process for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021 in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle Selection of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle will be made as per the automatic generated merit list based on the marks obtained by the candidates in 10th Class. Application Fees for Indian Post Recruitment 2021 for GDS Post in Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle For applying to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Indian Post – Uttar Pradesh (UP) Postal Circle, Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fees. However, all female / trans – woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates are exempted from paying application fees…