UBS Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021. UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in Zurich and Basel, it is the largest Swiss banking institution in all major financial centers and the largest private bank in the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for UBS s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
UBS Recruiting CA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Finance Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Finance Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Doing Fair Value Option (FVO) accounting for financial instruments in accordance with IFRS, Swiss GAAP and BOE requirement.
- Analyzing of termsheets and using judgment to identify FVO relevant trades such as credit default swap, bonds, cross ccy swap etc and calculate coupon for those trades based on the nature of coupon and frequency.
- Preparing manual journals wherever required to correct the financial reporting
- Preparing reconciliation for FVH tagging and submitting exception list for correction
- Preparing quarterly financial disclosure such as offsetting financial asset and liability note.
- Conducting various pre and post data quality checks to ensure correctness of data.
- Conducting various leger control checks and taking corrective action.
- Analyzing MOM movement of Balance Sheet and PNL and providing commentary wherever relevant
- Providing BCS sign off based on supporting journal posted.
- Acting as a single point of contact for the designated area of work within the team and actively participate in process improvement areas.
- May also involves quality checking of the work done by peers and handling adhoc queries from clients.