Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Job Openings On 17/01/2023. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and CMMIL3 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruiting Any Graduate with 01+years experience for EVM Consultant position.Complete Details for the EVM Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:18
- Details of Salary:Rs.38,874 – Rs.38,874 Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- . Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job. 2. Number of vacancies may get increase or decrease as per the requirement. 3. Preference will be given to local candidates, preferably who are already working in the same/similar department of posting. 4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview/ joining the duty on selection. 5. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. 6. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website http://www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition. 7. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction. 8. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully. 9. Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post. 10. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.