Myntra Designs Recruitment 2021. Myntra Designs recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Manager-Accounts Payable and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. In May 2014, Myntra.com was acquired by Flipkart.Eligibility for the Senior Manager-Accounts Payable as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Myntra Designs
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager-Accounts Payable
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:05-08 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage accounting and book-keeping of all financial transactions for offline business function
- Manage monthly expense provisioning
- Communicating with various stakeholders during month and annual close for supporting preparation of financials
- Timely closure and review of month end / quarter end reporting
- Handling quarterly and statutory audits and assisting in other audit requirements
- Provision of Monthly MIS report
- Preparation and Provision of Adhoc reports
- Handle other compliance requirements pertaining to offline business
- Create reporting dashboards for tracking financial metrics
- Drive process automations and minimize manual processes / controls
- Work on specific action plan / remediation in case of any gaps noted in the current processes (either process execution or process design)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.