Google Recruitment 2021. Google recruiting Bachelor’s/Master’s degree for Strategic Partnership Manager, Online Partnership Group and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Google Inc., an Indian public corporation. Popular Internet search engine Internet search engine – Google, web-based e-mail (G-mail, online mapping (maps.google, Office Productivity) (Google Apps, Social Networking (Orkut) (Google Plus). Eligibility for the Strategic Partnership Manager, Online Partnership Group as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Strategic Partnership Manager, Online Partnership Group
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) is a partner-focused organization that prides itself in providing great service, in creating innovative solutions, and most importantly, in having amazing people.
- We value having an open, inclusive and collaborative culture, where Googlers feel supported and able to do their best work.
- In offices around the globe, we foster and celebrate an environment where all team members feel welcomed and respected.
- OPG partners with online publishers and app developers around the world to grow their businesses using our portfolio of products including the AdSense, AdMob, and Google Ad Manager platforms.
- We offer a solutions-based approach across advertising, analytics, and site or app design, and pride ourselves in finding new opportunities for our partners to better engage users and advertisers. Over a million web publishers and app developers rely on our solution globally, and ultimately, we’re proud to enable Google to be one of the foremost funders of digital content in the world.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Google Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Google Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.