Tata Group Recruitment 2021. Tata Group recruiting Graduate for Customer Service Executive – Access Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata Group is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded by Jamshedji Tata in 1868, the company gained international recognition after acquiring several global companies. It is one of the largest and oldest industrial groups in India. Eligibility for the Customer Service Executive – Access Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Group
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive – Access Management
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct a clean order check as per checklis, Create vendor performance reports for external meetings and senior management reviews. Identify opportunities for process and cost optimization and provide information to supervisor. Implement optimization initiatives as per inputs and guidelines provided by supervisor. Has enough knowledge within Access Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Access Management. Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback. Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation. Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.