KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for Research Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms. Eligibility for the Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :New Delhi, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Research Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Designation Analyst Reporting to Assistant Manager Role type Individual contributor Employment type Full-time or fixed-term staff To act as dedicated support to onshore Resource Managers with all aspects of the administration of RETAIN and other associated Resource Management tasks like MI, maintaining mini bios, skills matrix etc.
- To manage and update the RETAIN database on an ongoing basis, with specific reference to: Liaising with client facing staff regarding their ongoing commitments and upload into RETAIN which includes client’s engagements, holiday and training bookings and ensuring these are accurate and up to date on a timely basis
- Ensuring skills database and mini bios are updated on an ongoing basis subject to resources completing engagements Run various RETAIN reports such as weekly utilisation forecast report, Availability report and assisting with other ad hoc analysis and management reporting
- Assisting with ad hoc projects relating to resource management and operational matters Raise any potential resource issues and conflicts to the resource manager and where applicable and possible collaborate with the resource manager to solves these conflicts
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.