Google Recruitment 2021. Google recruiting Bachelor’s degree for Program Manager, Content Management System, Google Store and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Google Inc., an Indian public corporation. Popular Internet search engine Internet search engine – Google, web-based e-mail (G-mail, online mapping (maps.google, Office Productivity) (Google Apps, Social Networking (Orkut) (Google Plus). Eligibility for the Program Manager, Content Management System, Google Store as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Google
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Program Manager, Content Management System, Google Store
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partner with and lead collaboration between teams to build and launch products and features on Google Store’s Content Management System from beginning to end.
- Provide status reporting, including the identification of risks and mitigation plans, throughout project lifecycles to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Content Management System Product and Engineering leads to manage and prioritize a feature backlog to support product and feature launches on the Google Store.
- Identify and drive critical dependencies to maintain coordination with launch plans for Google Store product and feature launches.
- Manage the coordination of any critical dependencies and/or integration points with internal and external partners as necessary to deliver the intended product feature.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Google Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Google Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.