Intel Recruitment 2021. Intel recruiting Bachelor’s degree for Administrative Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Intel Corporation is an American multinational and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Silicon Valley. It is the largest semiconductor chip maker in the world in terms of revenue, and the developer of the x86 series microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers. Eligibility for the Administrative Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intel
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Administrative Assistant
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong calendar management, with shifting priorities and deadlines,
- Schedules, plan and coordinates meetings and events.
- Supports office administration with associated tasks (ordering office supplies, food orders, conference arrangement, shipping assistance, stamping related work etc.)
- Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools, Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems.
- Managing raising PO’s from quotation to invoice submissions.
- Maintains office supplies, documents etc.
- Closely with other Senior and Executive admins for company/site wide activities.
- FDO, LDO, and update of org charts etc.
- Booking complex domestic/international travel, managing travel details such as visas, invitation letters and managing expenses.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Intel Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Intel Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.