GMR Infrastructure Recruitment 2021. GMR Infrastructure recruiting B.Com/M.com/CA for Associate Manager – Direct Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.Eligibility for the Associate Manager – Direct Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: GMR Infrastructure
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate Manager – Direct Taxation
- Qualification: B.Com/M.com/CA
- Experience: 6-8 years of experience of which atleast 3-4 years in similar profile
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:27/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.