Franklin Templeton Investments Recruitment 2021. Franklin Templeton Investments recruiting MBA for Senior Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Franklin Resources Inc. is an American multinational holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, is referred to as Franklin Templeton; it is a global investment firm founded in New York City in 1947 as Franklin Distributors, Inc.Eligibility for the Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Franklin Templeton Investments
- Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Senior Financial Analyst
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience: 2-5 years relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong foundation in the financial industry; in particular, the mutual fund business or the ability to quickly learn and apply concepts within this industry. Provide on demand and regularly scheduled reports using a variety of technology tools; including, but not limited to, Workday, Hyperion, Microsoft – Excel; Access; Word and PowerPoint, and Cognos. Ability to answer any questions with respect to those reports, run projects and meetings with participants up to senior management within and outside the organization.
- Prepare and present presentations to all levels of the organization highlighting accomplishments, trends and opportunities. Demonstrate the ability to partner with various divisions within the organization. Display the ability to create and streamline processes and reports related to projects assigned. Become a mentor for other team members. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are required
- Produce monthly reports that would help GAS business leads understand their budgets and metrics.
- Interact regularly with senior management so they have a better understanding of their budgets and expense management.
- Keep leaders abreast of changes.
- Prepare monthly GAS expense analysis for the monthly operating report.
- Prepare multiple expense and analysis reports for GAS.
- Ability to answer any questions with respect to those reports, run projects and meetings with participants up to senior management within and outside the organization.
- Provide analytical commentary and recommendations for change.
- Create and streamline processes and reports related to projects assigned.
- Evaluate current processes and look for efficiencies / automating processes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.