Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com,BBA for Banking Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume . Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Eligibility for the Banking Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: Banking Process
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 5th May from 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards Zoom ID : https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9919737276
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Underwriter is required to action and provides decisions on Home Loans applications submitted by end customers Transcribe inventories into Excel. Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources Insurance/Banking exposure.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.