Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2021. Jindal Steel and Power recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com for Analyst-Record To Report and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.. Eligibility for the Analyst-Record To Report as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
- Location : Odisha
- Post Name: Analyst-Record To Report
- Qualification: CA/B.Com/M.Com
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1.Voucher preparation, checking posting, 2. Payment advice for SAS. 3. Bank posting, cheque issue. 4.Day today bank reconciliation 5. Filling, Transporting bills checking and reconciliation with Weigh Bridge report. 6. Day to day assistance for the details preparation 7.Indirect & direct Taxation 8. Statutory compliances , 9. Audit Assistance. 10.Legal 11. GL scrutiny for the bills posted by SAS 12.Assistance for balance sheet preparation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Jindal Steel and Power entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Jindal Steel and Power entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.