Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for RTR/Accounts Payable and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.. Eligibility for the RTR/Accounts Payable as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: RTR/Accounts Payable
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 26th May from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/5305308961
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general accounting which include: Journal Entries Creation and Booking and Review & Performing Month End Close activities Fixed Assets Capitalization, Maintenance, and Intercompany Accounting Bank & Investment Reconciliations, and General Ledger Reconciliations Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL) and Identifying reconciling items and its clearance Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc! Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.