Capgemini Recruitment 2021. Capgemini recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM for SAP Group Reporting Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.. Eligibility for the SAP Group Reporting Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Capgemini
- Location : Mumbai, Bangalore
- Post Name: SAP Group Reporting Consultant
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Technical knowledge on Group Reporting 1809 1909 with end to end consolidation process understanding for last mile reporting Exposure to BPC 10 0 10 1 is mandatory
- Finance professional CA CWA MBAs well versed in working with GAAP and IFRS Inter Company accounting and consolidation and reporting
- Functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP ERP S4HANA and BW
- Understanding of consolidation system design principles including Application design structure and dimensionality hierarchies properties Admin security concepts consolidation business rules
- Working knowledge of Business Rules Customization and Excel functions
- Implemented end to end Master and Transaction data flow from S4HANA to GR BPC
- Experience in requirement gathering and fit gap analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Capgemini Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Capgemini Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.