KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA,MBA for FS-Con/Senior Con For BFSI Domain and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms. Eligibility for the FS-Con/Senior Con For BFSI Domain as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai
- Post Name: FS-Con/Senior Con For BFSI Domain
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Seniors are project team members who will be involved in conducting process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS
- Seniors may play the role of team leader on some engagements with 1-3 team members reporting to them for the project. In such cases seniors shall have responsibility of reviewing the work done (Deliverables) by the team members
- Interact with the client representatives for the ongoing requirements of the project
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.