Genpact Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Back Office Operations Position.Complete Details for the Back Office Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, New Delhi, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP • Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA • Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives • Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems. • Assist with/perform other team tasks as the need arises. • Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems • Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards • Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a supportive and professional manner via email and on calls • Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met. • Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose • Should be able to handle basic day to day requirements of excel • Should possess good interpersonal skills. • Exposure to insurance would be added advantage..