Genpact Recruiting B.Com,BBA,B.Pharm Graduate for Non voice (Banking) position.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 28/08/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Non voice (Banking)
|Hiring Designation||Non voice (Banking)|
|Experience Required||00-02 Years|
Time and Venue : 31st August, 11.30 AM – 1.30 PM,Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Job Role or Description
Inviting applications for Transaction, Banking Ops
In this role, you will be responsible for the function of the position, which is to transcribe inventories into Excel sheets while researching the Like, Kind, Quality of replacements and the understanding of product categories in a time sensitive manner.
This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency, and retrieval of processed data.
- Transcribe contents inventories into proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation, and pricing sources
- Insurance/Banking exposure.
- Freshers are eligible
- Non-technical graduates are eligible (except B.Tech/BCA/LLB)
- Candidates with less than 2 years exp. are eligible for this role.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in Banking and/or Insurance industry or crafting global BI solutions will be preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses
Note: Please carry below documents with you:
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Payslip (if applicable)
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.