Genpact Released Job Openings On 16/03/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Com,BBA Graduate with 00-05+Years Experience for PA, Accounts Payable Position.
Important Details :
- Location : Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:16/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time And Venue : 17th March, 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Genpact Office – Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Sector 9 , Malviya Nagar, Jaipur Rajasthan 302017
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for professionals with deep understanding of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoice as per the AP guideline
- Adhere the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are handled as per the guidelines