Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2021. Kotak Mahindra recruiting CA for Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India€™s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group€™s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank €“ Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:00-02+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Liasioning with business Teams, IT as well as external vendors on an on-going basis for extending support to existing & future projects and seek timely solutions.
- Being a part of testing & maintenance team of BSG function, understanding application functionality during development stage, building test cases & executing them thoroughly.
- Coordinate for all stages of project development including system design, development, testing, training, roll out and post-implementation support.
- Monitor timely execution of assigned projects post development to ensure quality deliverables & helping in user/system maintenance post LIVE stage.
- Monitor system/business application performance as per agreed deliverables, service & SLAs, TAT (as agreed with Vendor) and escalate issues to IT/Business and seek timely resolution.
- Stakeholder communication & alignment of project status/issues via review meetings and update tracker sheets.
- Identify changes / enhancements required to existing systems as per user requirements, evaluate impact, prepare BRDs and change specifications, obtain business user sign-offs, conduct UAT, obtain user sign-offs and implement changes in the live system.
- Identify the Gaps in project post GO LIVE & gather feedback from user groups for suggesting improvements as needed & conduct appropriate user training/contact programs with the help of senior team member to ensure that all users are trained to achieve high level of system usage.
- Risk Identification & mitigation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.