IBM Recruitment 2021. IBM recruiting CA/CA Inter for Statutory Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.Eligibility for the Statutory Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IBM
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Statutory Accountant
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter
- Experience:00-01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing various schedules for the Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, GST Audit
- Some Balance Sheet reconciliations like TDS Payables etc
- Extracting and analyzing data from the ledger
- Understanding the various INDAS requirement and Tax requirements and supporting them with the data required
- Financial Statement Preparation under INDAS for some subsidiaries / small entities
- You’ll have access to various management and functional courses in IBM
- Exposure to INDAS in a very large company and working with global teams
- Exposure to the best practices and processes in the Industry
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.