Tata Communications Recruitment 2021. Tata Communications recruiting CA/MBA for DGM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Tata Communications Limited was an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking and telecommunications company.It was sold by Government of India to Tata Group when Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Bharatiya Janta Party was in power in 2003. The company is now part of the Tata Group.Eligibility for the DGM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Tata Communications
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: DGM
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:10- 15yrs
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounting of revenue month on month, accruing same, basis the contracts signed/PO issued with/by customers.
- Strengthening and establishing processes for Revenue accounting, ensuring no leakages.
- Matching of costs incurred with revenue booking and accounting.
- System controls – Implementation of system controls to ensure tight monitoring and adherence to processes.
- Revenue MIS – Breaking and granulating revenue recognition to its logical components – Fixed, variable, transaction based, etc with non-financial indicators.
- Revenue forecasting – Working with Business finance and operation teams to strengthen the forecasting process.
- Automation – Automating revenue booking thru system to the extent possible.
- Reduction of Unbilled and continuous monitoring of Unbilled ageing to improve Working capital and Cash flows.
- Ensuring strong collaboration and interlock with Functional teams to ensure all of above.
- Financing and Borrowing costs – continuous negotiation and gauging the markets to ensure Cost of Funds is lowest/optimal.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.